Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007

A conversation with Idea

+ "Hey, where have you been?"
- "I was held up."
+ "Dude, I was looking for you for such a long time now. And you don't even say Sorry?"
- "Look, I couldn't make it earlier. Trust me when I say something."
+ "You went out with Uninspiration, am I right?"
- "No! And if so, what about it? You know that I always come back."
+ "Listen, I only do not want that you get into trouble. Don't hang out with those guys, what are their names again... Lazyness, Distraction and... and... and Uninspiration."
- "What against them?"
+ "They are bad! They are absolutely not good for you!"
- "Well, I think I can decide myself with which people I meet. Why are you so afraid?"
+ "I'd just like seeing you more often."
- "How often?"
+ "Hmmm... Like everyday. And several times that day then."
- "You ask quite a lot of me. I mean I like to come to you! But don't be sad if sometimes I have different things to do."
+ "Idea, I just need to see you a bit more often. Can you come this evening?"
- "Is it a love story now?"
+ "Yes, I do love you. And I want to spend time with you! I like your presence!"
- "Oh!"
+ "If you are afraid, I invite TimeManagement, Concentration and Thinking for tonight as well."
- "Yeah, well, sounds quite okay to me."
+ "Nice! So see you tonight."
- "Alright. Bye."

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great Story!
Ideas are so sexy when they just hit you. I guess it's the only time I consider S&M.


*hugz*


A talking rabbit.